Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Let It Flow

(Inspired by Three, Blossoming into One)


My Love, there’s no need to fear this Love
When the Power makes you wonder, feel like you’re drowning under
‘neath the layers , I see the beauty in you, a child so Pure and Infinite
This Oneness we can’t undo

My Love, I see you crying, when things feel out of control,
You can reach out for me without a doubt, I’ll hold and kiss your soul
Tell you there’s nothing to be scared of, simply let it go and let it flow,
So effortless, so natural, What’s coming next? We just don’t know

It’s a Righteous Liberation when you cease thinking and Be Free,
When you open your heart and mind to all the possibilities
No needs, no wants, no dependencies
Just Pure and Divine Love Overflowing between You and Me

Listen to Your Heart, Let Intuition lead the way
For Today is all we have, and tomorrow could be a lifetime away
If there was no more me, when tomorrow you arose,
Would you feel you loved as deeply, as fearlessly ever known?

No comments: