Friday, October 31, 2008

She's Dying

/>

Woke up this morning knew I had only a couple days left.
Don't worry Love, I'm not going too far, in fact much closer to where you are. Isn't it ironic, the convergence of Life and Death,
See where she ends, Is where I begin, Its not easy, but I won't let her win.

Cause now she's dying,
Yes, this is the way its gotta be
Now that she's dying,
What will become of me?

Because she’s dying,
A new found tranquility
Now that she’s dying,
It’s better for you and me

So just close your eyes, and let go of that life,
I see by now you’re draining, It’s much easier when you stop the fight,
Against me, don’t you know that you’ll never win the prize
‘Til you give up the Lies, time for your Sweet Demise

Cause now you’re dying,
I can see you fading away
Now that you’re dying,
It’s a Brand New Day

Because you’re dying,
I can Begin to Feel Anew
Now that you’re dying,
The Illusion I can undo

Now that she’s Gone, I can see the Beauty that has always been
Look inside, realize what she’d been stealing, it’s such a wondrous feeling
Now that I’m Free, I can see how much they care.
Now that I’m Free, we can take it there
Indescribable Gratitude for opening my eyes,
to see my own reflection, is indeed already perfection

Cause now I’m dying
I can really Love You
Now that I’m dying
Self Love is all I do

Because I’m dying
I lost the former me
Now that I’m dying
What a sight to see

No comments: